Friday, January 18, 2013

Christmas (2012) Tot School Sensory Bin Idea :)


Christmas Sensory Basket Fun!!! 



What is a Holiday without a sensory bin!!! This is really one I just threw together with a few things I already had on hand and a few things from the dollar store. I couldn't believe it, but this bin, so far out of all the ones I have made, has been their fave - and this was the easiest one!!! The boys played for hours with this basket. Any time I needed to clean or cook outside of school, I would go run and get it and they would just play and play! Its just some Jingle Bells , cheap ornaments from the dollar tree, plastic candy canes, Christmas themed erasers, and a few different kinds of containers for them to dump, scoop and fill etc... Total hit! 

Butter LOVED LOVED LOVED this !! It was soooo amazing to watch him explore this basket and all its items and to see what he was going to do with them next! 


















MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!! From Learning In Grace ! 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment