Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Captain America S is for Superhero- Homemade Fruit Snacks (Tot School)


SuperHero Week- Letter S- Tot School 

Captian America Homemade Fruit Snacks



Click HERE to see more S is for SuperHero Ideas !!! 



These are sooo yummy and totally better and Cheaper than the prepackaged ones- AND you can pick your favorite flavor!! I know when my daughter eats these, shes always, " MOM !! Eat the orange! Please :( I don't like orange either but- I paid the money for the darn fruit snacks, looks like I am eating an orange fruit snack! These are strawberry banana :) Only 3 ingredients - The only small mold I had just so happened to be a star tray that I got from Target in the Dollar Section around the 4th of July - YAY that meant Captain American or Word Girl- We went with C.A.!! Perfect for Superhero week :) 

You will need- 
1 (3 oz) pack of Jello YOUR CHOICE OF FLAVOR :P
2 (.25) Envelopes of unflavored Gelatin
1/3 cup of water



Pour water into small sauce pan- over med heat, stir in all Jello and Gelatin until dissolved pour into molds and wait about 20 - 30 min for it to set :P Pop um out and eat a few!!! 

                                                






Linking up with :


I Can Teach My Child

No comments:

Post a Comment