Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Liebster Blog Award


Thank you so much Kaysha from Memorizing the Moments! I received a comment on my last post that she nominated me for this award... The word Award in General - makes me giddy... but honestly I had no idea what this was even though I was very excited haha... So I looked it up and it is for blogs with less than 200 followers and a good way to spread the love for blogs and find new ones to follow. Since I am nominated, I have 11 questions to answer, 11 blogs to nominate, and need to come up with 11 new questions for those people to answer :) So Here we Geaux!! Thanks again Kaysha for your sweet comments and the nomination! 

Blogs I would like to nominate: (some of these do not write something everyday, but have great ideas for reference :) )





1.  How do you unwind after a stressful day?
hmmm... I would have to say a longgggg Bath! or a nap! 


2.  What is your favorite part about being a mother? 
watching them in general is such a blessing but I would have to say the unconditional love and the hugs and sweet kisses I get all day long really make me love being their mommy! Just the joy they bring to my life.

3.  What is your least favorite part about being a mother?

lack of sleep and vacations lol and freedom to got potty ALONE!!! 

4.  How do you keep your family active?

Church, girlscouts, camping, family time etc.

5.  What is your favorite thing about fall?

The way it smells, going outside and not dying of heat and camping!!  

6.  What is your favorite board game?

Guesstures

7.  What is your favorite children's book?

I love you forever

8.  What will be a challenge for you this year?

Teaching all three of my children at the same time and lesson planning

9.  How do you meet new friends (for yourself or your child)?

Church, blogging etc. 

10.  How/why did you start blogging?

I started blogging mainly for my kids to have something to look back on when they get older

11.  How do you hope your blog grows?

I just want to be a blessing. I want to share my ideas with people and get new ideas. I want to build relationships and be able to share anything God would lead me to do. 



My questions for You! 


Why a blog?
What things do you do to keep your family organized?
What gets you through a rough day?
What does your spouse think of your blog/do they read it?
What motivates you?
If you have more than one child how do you handle distractions?
What is your favorite down time activity?
Where do you get new ideas?
What is your favorite thing about parenting?
When do you do most of your blogging?
Where would you like to see your blog go?




No comments:

Post a Comment