Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Corndog Muffins! Kids Lunch Idea

Whats for Lunch??

I don't know about you but I need new ideas for Lunch time for the kids ! Sandwiches are easy but get old fast ! I came across this idea on pinterest but the lady used a homemade corn muffin recipe, I know it was probably only a few ingredients, and I probably had them, but I just didn't have time to look! I needed quick and simple so.... I just used Jiffy and Turkey hot dogs. 


Just follow the directions on the Jiffy box fill up your muffin cups about a little less than half way cut up about 4 hot dogs and sick them in the middle :) Put in oven for set amount on Jiffy box or I went a little longer ... cause mine were not quite done. Just test with a tooth pick.... 

This is what they looked like going in.... 

And about 25 minutes later =} Cute little Corn dog Muffins and Happy Kids!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment