Friday, October 12, 2012

DIY Puffy Paint


DIY Puffy Paint





Things you will Need- 

1 C.  Flour
1 C.  Salt
1 C.  Water
Food Coloring or Tempera Paint
Bowl
Ziplock Bags
Condiment Squeeze Bottles


I saw this on Pinterest a while back and have been wanting to try it!! So finally this week we gave it a go... I learned a few things as well that were not mentioned with the recipe so maybe I can answer a question for someone else by posting this. My question was how much does this make? Well this recipe will fill one bottle. So you will need a lot more if you plan on making a few bottles- or you can just do like we did and divide what you have into 4 bottles for one painting session. 

I know I don't have the cool clear squeeze bottles that I would have liked to have had, but I found these on clearance at Walmart one day for $1 for a pack of 2. So being the clearance Momma that I am- I settled for Red and Yellow instead of the nice clear ones- They work just fine! 



The Puff Makers

They poured ingredients in the bowl, stirred it up good.......



Then divided into 4 sandwich size ziplock bags and a few drops of food coloring.... and let Butter be the Musher!! Mush Mush Smash.... 




Then Lou cut the corner off the bottom of each bag and squeezed into the bottles 


 Then it was time to test it out!!! 


 Is there any in here? Idk?? Cause my mom is cheap and got the red bottles... I cant tell what color I am using :P 



Their Works of Art !!!!

















  Learning in Grace is on Facebook! Come on over and Click Like
   http://www.facebook.com/LearningInGrace and let me know how you like our blog! 


We would love it if you would Comment and -------> Sign in on the right to Follow our Blog :P Thanks for stopping by!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment