Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thrifty Thursday


This weeks total $35.61



I do not usually spend this much in a week like.... EVER... But This week I got a lot of school supplies on clearance- if you are looking to stock up on paper, notebooks, pens, etc... OH AND PRINTER PAPER! Now is the time. Prices on these things will not be this low again until next year at this time. 

WALMART

First up is walmart. I went here a few times but this go round included-

8 mini notepads
4-16 color water colors
8 pencil boxes
5 crayon boxes
21 glue sticks
TOTAL
$5.61




DOLLAR TREE

I only went here for clothes pins.... whoops. 

TOTAL
$11.00


TARGET

2 nets full of erasers
4 notebook paper
2 paint dishes
6 packs stickers
2 double sided tape
1 mini dry erase markers

$7.00



WALMART TRIP 2





Ok I am lazy and don't feel like listing everything - The pictures speak for themselves 

Total 
$12.00


Score of the Week: Thrift store !!













I saw these on the side the building and out of curiosity, just wanted know how much they were. The people didn't even know this was out there! So they told me to take it because they all were really dirty and needed to be cleaned and pressure washed..... I would be doing them a favor by taking it.... GOD is GOOD.


TOTAL
FREE


No comments:

Post a Comment