Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Letter C- Tot School and Pre-k

       Letter C - With Cowboy (4) and Butter (2)


Learning in Grace is on Facebook! Come on over and Click Like
   http://www.facebook.com/LearningInGrace and let me know how you like our blog! We would love it if you would Comment and -------> Sign in on the right to Follow our Blog :P Thanks for stopping by!!






 Workbox Pre-K Setup for Cowboy


  Tot Tray Setup for Butter


Bible Memory Verse Letter C

Children Obey your parents, in all things, for this is well pleasing to the Lord. Colossians 3:20

Cowboy is Coloring and Decorating his activity sheet from our RRSP letter C pack while I read his lesson for the week from My ABC Bible Verses: Hiding God's Word in Little Hearts



Butter- Lacing the Cat! And putting together 3 piece Cat Puzzle. 



 Open Ended play with the Wooden Stacking Train


Color by sight word - "In" and practicing getting ready to learn how to write the letter C.


Mommy calls out a Color and he pops it up on the Crayola Beginnings Baby Bob and Color


Building a Little People Playground :) 



Cowboy still loves PUZZLES!! I chose this Melissa & Doug Playful Pet puzzle for this week because it has a Dog and a CAT on it for the letter C.

Butter loves the ipad- and all games that start by Saying TOCA BOCA!! So here he is playing Toca Boca Hair Salon 2 (I even enjoy this app its super cute!!) 


Don't Spill the Beans!!!!! Hes concentrating Very hard! then.....


WHAT!?!? Yup... he spilled them :) 


Reading his easy reader with sight word "In" and coloring a Letter C Book 



Trying his best to right the letter C on his Dry Erase Center ! Which ended up a bunch of Circles but hey, C is for Circle right ??? :)




Identifying objects in our Letter C Alphabet Soup Sorters


Putting Circle Foam Stickers on the Cats and Caterpillar. 







 Cowboy is not a fan of patterns... and he had to color one on the candy cane.. I think he was "Thrilled" when he was finally done.... 


 Butter finding all the Letter C's with Pom Pom Magnets....


Going over the Color Orange and putting stickers in his sticker book... The boy loves stickers!! 





This blog does include affiliate links. Which means, if you click on certain links on my site, it will bring you to the site showing you where you can purchase the item. If you choose to purchase I do make a VERY small commission, which is greatly appreciated.  Please do not feel obligated to purchase anything. I just want my readers to have easy reference to the tools that I use. I do not blog to make money, I do it for my kids and to hopefully help or be a blessing to other moms. Thanks :}












No comments:

Post a Comment