Saturday, November 3, 2012

Tot School- Pumpkins with Cowboy


Tot School - Pumpkins and Fall With Cowboy- 45 months old


Learning in Grace is on Facebook! Come on over and Click Like
   http://www.facebook.com/LearningInGrace and let me know how you like our blog! 



This weeks Trays 


Trays Include:
The Pumpkin Patch Parable
The Biggest Pumpkin Ever (with Audio tape)
P is for Pumpkin sheet made by Lou
Pumpkin Tot Pack
Playful Penguins Book Set



WHOA ! ! ! Tot trays look deserted  Well this week I did things a little different than I normally do. We had things going on all week so we took a very relaxed week of tot school- which we needed !! We are on letter P which will be a farm theme for the next few weeks- So to kinda stay on track I went with P is for Pumpkin and we did a tot pack from 1+1+1=1 .

Ive been cleaning and organizing the School House, which seems to always be an ongoing yearly, not going to ever get the way I want it, kinda thing =} And I came across our books on tape- and well we have a ton- but we never had a tape player :( But I found one- a nice one at a yard sale for 2 bucks! So yay for books on tape- and great deals and yard sales !!


Reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar along with the audio tape. He loved loved loved listening for the BBEEEEPPP to turn the page =0  



Practicing counting and shopping with his Little People Market


My sweet daughter Lou came up with an awesome idea to make a Letter Story Card for each Letter of the week! She made this one for Cowboy P is for Pumpkin, wrote a short story on the back and drew pictures of things that start with P from the story on the front. Cowboy LOVED this !! I thought this was the sweetest thing ever - and this will now be a part of our weekly lessons!! 


Playing Roll the Pumpkin and Graphing 





Tracing Letter Pp is for Pumpkin




















Cut and Gluing practice with Pumpkin Shapes 


Lou joined us to listen to the story the Biggest Pumpkin Ever on tape. 



















Reading the Pumpkin Parable 


More Cutting practice in which he is getting so great at! 


DOT PAINT!! 





We would love it if you would Comment and -------> Sign in on the right to Follow our Blog :P Thanks for stopping by!!






Linking with:
Tot School

                           I Can Teach My Child

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! We did P this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that your daughter did that. What a great memory that will be! :)

    And double yay for garage sale deals. I always pass books on tape up just cause we don't have a tape player. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!?! Lou is so sweet! I cant wait to see the next ones she comes up with! And yes I am addicted to Garage Sales.... Thrifty momma all the way! Right here :) thanks for commenting!!

      Delete